Friday, April 19, 2013

Just Keep Swimming: Aqua World

So Mintsy... there are a lot of neat thing this week...

 Like your coral bed....
It's so comfy!
 Sleeping on seaweed... that has to be good for something I suppose! :)

And your trampoline...

Oh my gosh this is SO FUN!!!
The new window and jelly fish are pretty cool...
So pretty
And we have the pretty tables, and coral, and aqua jewelry...

Jewelry! I want to wear that!
Eeer... Mintsy it isn't really jewelry it's just called jewelry.

But I wanna wear Jewelry!
Well, I can put it on your wall....
Why... is there jewelry on my wall?
Because that is how Playfish does things?

I want shell jewelry!
Heh. Good luck there Mintsy, PF is gone. :/ 

UHG. They are so mean! I want jewelry!
They said jewelry and I want jewelry!!
Ok. Ok. Don't go swimming into hot water... 

Oh dear.. I know there had to be... where was that... OH here we go.

Here Mintsy! I found just the thing!

Oooooooo
TWO beautiful pearl bracelets!
Cool! I get two pretty bracelets! Tee hee
Whew. 

I felt water boiling there for a minute :P
Thank you. You're the best.
Aw. Thank you Mintsy. You crazy little pixel you.

Now put on your new pearls and your new mermaid outfit and go swimming. :) <3
Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!
That's right Mintsy. :hugs:

3 comments:

  1. Swimming, swimming, swimming <3 Wall jewelry eh? I maintain that PF's crew were not native English speakers. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww she is so cute love her facial expressions :)

    ReplyDelete