Friday, April 26, 2013

Fashion Friday: Here Come the Brides

Mintsy.... have you been hiding something from me?

Like what?
Oh I dunno... a husband or five?

mmmmm no?
That's just funny. tee hee
Are you sure? Because I have all this evidence... I mean who needs this many bridal clothes if one is not getting hitched?
I'm ready for Mr. Pawright!
Or Mr. Pawwrong :P
I caught the flowers. Tee hee
Who wouldn't fall for me? he he
I think I waited too long to catch the flowers here....

I think I like playing a dead bride better! Tee hee
Are you sure Mintsy? Because you look like you're having a lot of fun in these next two pics... maybe you should explain... hmph

I'm so beautiful I walk on my dress. Tee hee
Yeah... and what about this?

What? Garters came in the bundle!
How else am I suppose to show off the ENTIRE bundle?
... well you have to admit... that kind of makes sense :/




1 comment: