Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ray of Hope

Guest blog by Blossom

While Blossom was exploring her house, she stumbled across her friend in church.


Mintsy wasn't praying. She was just crying.

"Oh, Mintsy," said Blossom. "Don't cry. Just because we only have two months to live--"

"58 days," sniffed Mintsy.

"Just because we only have 58 days to live doesn't mean it will do any good to sit here crying. I'm sure things will work out. Here. Come to my house and we'll watch a movie."

"Well, okay."


"Wait," said Mintsy. "Don't tell me. This is another Pet Society movie tie-in, isn't it???"


"Just watch with me," said Blossom. "Please?"

So Mintsy put up with Blossom's choice in films. If anything, maybe it could take her mind off of the upcoming Petocolypse. The two pets vicariously embarked on a journey of utter delight and whimsy (according to Blossom), sprinkled with the occasional unnecessary toilet humor.

After the film, Blossom stared silently at the blank screen.


"Are you sorry for making me waste 93 minutes of my ever-shrinking life?" asked Mintsy.

"Don't you see?" asked Blossom. "We are video game characters. Just like in the movie."

"I know." Mintsy sniffed. "But I don't think anyone's ever going to call me his dynamite girl."

"Of course not. You are a cat. And anyway, I think you're a bit more like Vanellope. But Mintsy! All we have to do is find where Game Central Station is. Then we can jump games! I'll bet we could even get to Facebook. Or maybe into the real world. Sure, all our stuff will be gone, but we'll be fine!"

Mintsy paused for just a moment. "I've explored the entire game searching for that lousy mayor's petlings," Mintsy grumbled. "There is no Game Central Station."

"Then I guess we'll have to build it!"





"I know there aren't many tools on Pet Society, but I know where I can find some shovels..."


(Also the mysterious ghost words "backwards lowercase r-n here."  What could it mean???)

TO BE CONTINUED! 
(About Game Central Station. Not so much the ghost letters.)




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adored your post :D I am so happy you came to guest blog! I can't WAIT for part two to be finished!!!!

    ReplyDelete