Monday, April 22, 2013

Mintsy Monday: My Playdates with Blossom

So as many of you may know, Mintsy's best friend is Blossom. They do a lot together.

Hey Blossom! No need to call me. I'm right here! Tee hee
This was their very first photo together and the second photo Mintsy ever took. :)

OH NOES! What did you do to Blossom you evil yellow thing!
 Mintsy was very dismayed not to see Blossom that day.... but upon returning the next day....
Tee hee I am so happy you're back to your normal color, Blossom!

They spent a lot of time at Blossom's Child's Restaurant. :)

I love going to Blossom's! Her rooms are fun!
 Blossom had an AMAZING Theme park devoted to Coney Island's Luna Park. :)


And recently they shot a video playing together!
Ssshe... We're being like trees.
Those wigs were crazy :D I think we made good use out of em.

Tee hee... my cheaper one is just as fun!
Mintsy was teasing blossom over her coin unicycle....

Hi Blossom! Tee hee
They attended Church together...

Tee hee Blossom. We're just gonna keep on swimming!
Forever together, Mintsy :) <3

1 comment:

  1. <3 <3 <3 They're so cute together! I remember that first photo...makes me laugh! I don't miss Blossom being brown though...I think that was even harder than green to come up with good outfits. :P I do not remember what was up with the yellow.

    ReplyDelete