Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I wanna talk about me!

 Hello, this is Mintsy! 

I received a lovely letter in the mail from Grape! She wanted to learn more about *me*! I was so touched that she not only picked me to go next in the Secret Blogging Club's blog tagging game but that she wanted to learn 30 interesting facts about me! I immediately told her I had much more than 30 but I promised to keep it short and sweet.
 ::shakes head:: I have no control over her. I hope you all realize that. :/ SIGH. 
Sorry, Mintsy... continue. :/
1. I was born on a Sunday! It was November 9, 2008 and I've been an active member in Pet Society ever since!

2. Up until a year ago, I've always looked the same. Then one day Playfish changed my inner ear color. Since then, nothing has been the same! SNIFF.

3. My cook rank is: Pantry chef with 374 points.

I'm a better cook than Maggie!

4. I have two goals to complete before my pixel life comes to an end (SNIFF): Complete sticker book and all cooking recipes.

5. I am 52 stickers away from my goal!

6. I have grown 564 plants

7. I've sent 10,935 gifts! I bet most were GMBs... tee hee I love GMB bombs!

8. I've played with Maggie 10,542 times!

9. I have 937,462 recycle points.

10. I like to be CLEAN! I can't poo anyway and I hate flies. Hate them. Ick Ick Ick (But I'm secretly envious of all the pooing pets)



11. So far I have plotted 7 ways to torture the Pet Society Mayor....

12. My castle home used to be underwater!

13. I once went invisible and terrorized my whole neighborhood. It was so funny to see their faces! Tee hee




14. I entered a beauty contest once on the Pet Society Forum... I thought I should have won. Obviously the judges didn't know how to judge!

MINTSY! you shouldn't say things like that... you bad pixel! ::shakes head in shame::

15. Maggie is often ashamed of me... I don't know why? I'm such a darling little lime green kitty who is NEVER in trouble!

Yeah right. :/

16. I can only ride an Ostrich one way... backwards!






17. I have a dungeon. Very bad plushies go there.... tee hee

18. The thing I miss the most about how PS use to be is... the COIN tree seeds...

19. I often show my unhappiness by rebelling and refusing to wear clothes...

I can't help it if they released this...

20. Maggie doesn't feed me :(

21. I have a plushie twin who is just as opinionated as me but *I* have more ponies than her! Tee hee

22. I hate food themes :/ I like to eat my food and not play with it! Well... when Maggie actually feeds me which is like NEVER! >:(

Mintsy... I can't help it if I'm too lazy! I feed you and like an hour later you're hungry again! Eeesh. :/

23. My house has 24 rooms and a bunch of secret rooms but they're secret. Sssssh. I have a Church, a greenhouse, a royal gem room, and an armory (tee hee) just to name a few!
I have 15 gardens (but I need more but Maggie wont buy me any of the resort ones. pfft).
 
24. There was a time in my life when I didn't own a bathtub and I had to sneak into my neighbors tubs to get clean :( Oh the flies! 



25. My favorite outfit is the Victorian Queen…no wait, The Angelic Queen…no wait, maybe the Elven Goddess …oh I don't know!

26. I made a PS fortune by foxee napping :)

27. The blue angel wings was the first CC rare digging item I ever found myself.

28.
 I love BUTTERFLIES! :D



29. I poked a bear with a shovel once... good thing I was in disguise! But he had my treasure :/







30. Hideeni stole my soap one time :/ I had fried calamari the next day...



And now that everyone knows a little more about me.... I would like to know the meaning behind Nox and Peril's names!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Numbers 24, 29 & 30 are hilarious!

    I remember when I first moved into Pet Society, I didn't have a tub either (they were really expensive for a newbie!) and I had to bathe at my neighbors' houses ... LoL

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were expensive! lol :D

      And thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Tee hee hee! For the longest time Blossom didn't have a TOILET. Now she finally has one measly bathroom (actually it's just part of her "hotel" room but whatever :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.. it's good to have one in a hotel... lol :D Blossom is always welcome to use Mintsy's... though I forget which room it is in now... good thing Mintsy doesn't need it :P

      Delete